Many organizations have opened up to the idea that the WFH/WFA culture (Hybrid Workspace) is a new beginning or the new normal while others discuss on how this could be the best way forward even if there may be a solution to the Covid-19 pandemic. Here Is a list of websites that offers remote and freelancing jobs.
- Remote.co : Remote.co is a resource for companies that see remote work as an opportunity.
- weworkremotely.com: A Canadian company, job facilitator and a global platform of individuals pursuing remote work and companies looking to hire.
- workingnomads.co: An online platform for job posting and searching and related services. Through the Website we gather information received from companies and other entities that post jobs, search for candidates, and manage hiring.
- flexjobs.com: A team of excellent, educated, trained researchers who scour hundreds of online job resources every day (including industry blogs, employer sites, reliable job boards, and more)… They offer members specialized job search checklists, exclusive access to both Career Coaching and Resume Review at a deep discount, over 200 expert skills tests, thousands of articles, webinars with top hiring companies, educational guides and courses, and more. They have fantastic Member Perks that include discounts on over 60 vetted products and services to help support you in your work and life, such as Dell, Costco, Audible, Grammarly, Quickbooks, Skillshare, KiwiCo, and many more.
- upwork.com: Upwork began over two decades ago by pioneering a better way of working, helping businesses find more flexibility and connecting talent with more opportunities.
- Toptal: Toptal is a global remote company that provides a freelancing platform, connecting businesses with software engineers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers. The company has no headquarters.
- Linkedin and linkedinprofinder: A Professional networking site and haven for job seekers
- Simplyhired: Simply Hired is an employment website and mobile application and an online recruitment advertising network based in Sunnyvale, California. The company aggregates job listings from thousands of websites and job boards.
- Dribble: Dribbble is a self-promotion and social networking platform for digital designers and creatives. It serves as a design portfolio platform, jobs and recruiting site and is one of the largest platforms for designers to share their work online. The company is fully remote with no headquarters.
- Fiverrr: Fiverr is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
- Peopleperhour: PeoplePerHour, legally People Per Hour Limited, is a UK-based company whose function is as an online platform giving businesses access to freelance workers.
- Freelancer: Freelancer is an Australian freelance marketplace website, which allows potential employers to post jobs that freelancers can then bid to complete. Founded in 2009, its headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia, though it also has offices in Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, and Jakarta.
- guru.com: Simply join for free, post your job, and start receiving Quotes. Use the Find Freelancers tool to get Quotes from quality Freelancers.
- brybe.com: Brybe is built on simple, yet innovative principles. A digital marketplace where Buyers, Freelancers, and Influencers from all over the world could interact, collaborate, and achieve great things together!
- jobsforher.com: India’s Largest career portal for Women.
Check out each websites ranking and rating here: https://clockify.me/freelance-jobs
Findout Exciting and Easy Freelance Job ideas here: https://freelancinghacks.com/the-ultimate-list-of-101-job-ideas-for-wannabe-freelancers/
Disclaimer: The Job applicants are asked to read the terms and conditions of each portal before bidding for a job.